RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL
- Establish social media communities for a high profile comedian, who had no official accounts prior to the residency
- Co-brand the accounts around the Radio City Music Hall residency
- Build awareness of the social media channels
- Engage fans with use of original and provided content prior to events
- Showcase live and behind-the-scenes content from the residency as the events occurred
We tackled each social media channel differently throughout the campaign, by leveraging each channel’s unique strengths to maximize engagement and growth, while also ensuring that each channel was consistent in its messaging and branding. We successfully met all clients goals through a content- and community-focused strategy:
- Posting content daily across all three social media channels
- Focusing only on the highest-quality media coverage, press materials, and visual content
- Employing targeted community growth and engagement tactics
EVENT-BASED, INFORMATIONALWe utilized this platform largely for show updates and press material, to generate excitement. The official Facebook Events were the main hub to engage with fans who were “Interested” or “Going.” Photos were uploaded to highlight performers, guest appearances, and the fan experience.
VISUAL, EXPERIENTIALWe focused on high-quality photos and videos, to generate excitement around the events. We maximized the visual appeal of the account by posting rows and columns of photos that connect together when viewing the entire profile, creating a “landing page” optimized to turn newcomers into followers.
INFORMATIONAL, SHAREABLEThis community was home to quick, informational updates about shows leading up to the residency and select photos to showcase after each event. While this community had the smallest following, the engagement was extremely high due to the easily shareable nature of the content.
LIKES0 to 7,071
0 to 49,994
FOLLOWERS0 to 1,216
Get in touch!
Contact us using the form below.
Sign Up for our Killer Insights Newsletter!
Enter your email to receive industry tips.